26 May 2010

The Dukan Diet ("Attack Phase" day 1 and 2)

Hi,

So I decided to try the diet and loose all those unnecessary kilograms that are covering the muscles (so hope).
I hear about Dukan Diet and my fiancée said her boss has tried and could not believe the results. Being a natural hunter and a carnivorous animal that diet sounded like a treat, not diet!

Monday, evening before the "Attack Phase" of the Dukan Diet I weighed myself, after last fatty, extremely unhealthy supper (photo attached), the weight was 111,4kg. I won't attach a photo of my in that state, maybe at the end of programme, just to have a laugh and compare.

Day 1 (Tuesday):
Morning weighing proved that I lost 0,9kg overnight with the result of 110,5kg and that is my starting weight from which I will count down the "losses".
All day nothing but pure protein (chicken, chicken and chicken), loads of water, oat bran pancake in the evening (slightly too much oat bran according to doctor's hints, but we'll see.
Evening weight 110,9kg due to "force feeding", not great, but I presume evening weight will always be bigger.

Day 2 ( Wednesday):
Morning weighing and a little shock 109,4kg! That is a loss of 1,5kg overnight, but only 1kg when compared to the morning weight the previous day. Today prepared loads of fish, salmon baked last night. Not looking forward to eating loads of it, but I will prevail!

Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs with two egg yolks and prawns.

Lunch:
Baked Salmon, loads of it, a little bit too much, felt sick.

Dinner:
Baked leftovers of the Salmon, not great :), a little bit of prawn cocktail with fromage frais based "Mary Rose sauce".

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

14:58
Slightly struggling, feeling not hungry, but not fulfilled either. It is a weird feeling, but let's not panic, tomorrow will be better. Now, off to munch on some crab sticks.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

18:00
Weighing after work, 110,1kg. What to think about that? I hope morning will bring far better results.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

23:32
Craving for some carbs, but can not give up, not now. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment