10 June 2010

The Dukan Diet - "Cruise Phase" day 10 (PP)

Hi, I do not know what to think about it anymore, I weigh 106,2kg in the morning after a day on PP + V. I eat a lot of Tesco grilled chicken strips that are flavoured, and I think I should not eat as much as they are not plain.
I better get used to slow weight loss now and do not give up.

Big problem, a wedding party tonight to which all of us at work have been invited.
How to behave normally and not get drunk and eat rubbish food?

I had literally two small bears, some diet Coke and water.
Luckily, there was soem cured beef so I indulged in that.
I must admit I never felt so weird and tempted, yet I resisted!
Foie gras pate, all sorts of cheeses and meats, little tiny pizzas etc.
I was very strong.

Evening weight was 106,7kg, so not too disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment