12 July 2010

The Dukan Diet - "Cruise Phase" week 7

Monday:
99.4kg! only 1.4kg to go, or a bit more, as I think I might do with some more of burning now and then concentrate on not gaining it again. Had to do two days of PP + V for the sake of not wasting food.
Injured my neck at the gym, not good.

Tuesday:
100.0kg, this is what happens when you misbehave and eat crisps in the evening with a small beer. No more temptations please. Now, get back to PP and losing that fat!
Neck hurts like hell.

Wednesday:
99.3kg
Visit at the doctors due to immense pain in the neck after Monday gym session.
Turned out to be a "trapped/clipped nerve". Diclofenac subscribed, over 80 tablets, gosh!

Thursday:
99.8kg
Staying at home, can not move, can not sit.

Friday:
98.9kg
Stayed at home again and worked from my bed.
Pain does not go away.

Saturday:
98.3kg
Quiet day, still hurting.

Sunday:
Did not weigh myself.
Happy BBQ with Ania's friends from work, all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment